Which hockey skate sock is right for you?
Blade Pro vs. Powerlight Hockey Skate Socks
Two sets of hockey skate socks. Innovation throughout. One revolution. But which do you choose? Here’s a quick breakdown:
WHAT BOTH SKATE SOCKS HAVE:
- Innovative chimney construction for wicking moisture away from the feet
- Padded zones for lace bite prevention and protection from other pressure points
- Quick-drying material
- Antibacterial treatment
- Ultra-light and thin material in the sole area for perfect skate contact
- Seamless toe construction to prevent pressure points
- Specifically designed to fit in hockey skates
WHAT THE BLADE PRO SKATE SOCKS ADD:
- Additional cut-resistant layer on the shaft, calf, ankle, and achilles
- Lightest and softest cut resistant yarn — 15x stronger than steel
- Passes EN 388:2016+A1:2018, Level 3 cut resistance standard (meaning no skate blades are getting through, trust us)
SHOP THE BLADE PRO BASELAYER SOCKS
WHICH SKATE SOCKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
It’s all about your priorities. If it’s speed, go with the Powerlight. If your primary concern is protection, go with the Blade Pro. They’re both wicked light, comfortable, and breathable.